Welcome to the Big Bear Butt Cruise – August 28, 2021
A 1 day road bike ride throughout scenic Manistee and Benzie Counties
Welcome to the Big Bear Sportsman’s Club annual “Big Bear Butt Cruise” taking place on Saturday, August 28th, 2021. This annual cruise is composed of four different rides: 60k, 130k, 170k and a 210k ride. All will take you across Tippy Dam and on some of Manistee County’s best roads across our beautiful rivers, through our scenic forests and out to the majestic bluff views of Lake Michigan.
Special thanks to the Manistee County Visitors Bureau…
for making this great video of our last BBBC. Here you will see and experience some of the amazing views and vistas along the Big Bear Butt Cruise throughout Manistee and Benzie County.
- $65 per person through July 31st
- $70 starting August 1 – Event day
- $75 on the day of the event.
- Rack & Ride Available for $30.
Make sure you register early to save, and get your free t-shirt, and pre-ordered race jersey!
- FREE camping on the grounds of our newly constructed state of the art facility.
- FREE breakfast and dinner on ride day! (Local, Fresh, Organic food!)
- FREE BBBC T-Shirt when you register online!
- SAG/rest stops along all routes (some with scenic views of Lake Michigan and the Manistee River.)
- Music and libations throughout the evening on the ride day.
- Local vendors will be onsite promoting our sustainable event!
Check out our latest BBBC Jersey!